EM Design Engineer
About the Position:
As part of the EM (Electro Magnetic) team, you will design new EM structures such as antenna inside a package for Keyssa’s EHF Contactless connector product line. You will also review and support customers in their EM design to successfully implement Keyssa 60GHz wireless connectors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design new antenna structures for top and sidefire applications
- Optimize antenna design for size, directivity and gain.
- Collaborate with silicon and Operations team to implement Antenna inside package
- Test package/Antenna design and compare performance with simulation to optimize EM models.
- Review and support customer EM designs
- Test customer EM solutions on Keyssa reference designs
- Experience with HFSS or similar Field Simulator required
- EHF/mm Wave design experience strongly preferred (60GHz)
- Design experience with 60GHz antenna design preferred
- 60GHz package design experience preferred
- BSEE required, MSEE preferred
Join a team of innovators.
Keyssa is reinventing connectors. You’ll be on the cutting edge of changing the way people transfer data and video between mobile and computing devices. And, that’s just the beginning of how we plan to disrupt sharing, syncing and storing data. Our customers include the most prominent players in the mobile computing industry, and we’re just getting started.Apply