MTS RF Engineer
Tigard, Oregon, USA
Primary Duties (job code: 39333):
- By using mmWave simulation tools and collaboration with Silicon team and packaging engineer design:
- Build and test mmWave antenna on package laminate.
- Simulate and design Keyssa reference mmWAVE EM channels, build, test and qualify them.
- Simulate customer prototype designs with Keyssa implementation and support and guide customer with their Keyssa EM design in final product.
- Propose EM channel improvements for high volume production.
Education and Experience Required:
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field, and 24 months of relevant experience.